Friday, May 15, 2009
St. Thomas USVI Vacation 2009
Brandon and I went on vacation for 7 days to two friends to St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands! We had an incredible time as you may suspect. It was beautiful!
Here's Brandon and I on our first full day at the Wyndham Sugar Bay Spa & Resort. Our room looked out to St. John.
Fip-flops and frozen drinks! It's why you go to the Virgin Islands, right?
There was this awesome bar/restaurant called Duffy's Love Shack (www.duffyloveshack.com) where when you bought a drink, it came in its own ceramic glass that you get to take home with you! This is the "line-up" of our drink glasses! Brandon and I went home with the orange parrot, pirate head, tiki cup, and pilsner glass. The place was SO MUCH FUN! Too bad we didn't find it until we were headed to the airport!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment