On 6.17.11 my office, headed by my Work Wife Jenny, threw me a shower! Everyone pitched in with something - Valorie with decorations, Sam's wife Jenny made the cake and cupcakes, and everyone with setting up and buying the gifts! It was such a cool afternoon...and much more than I deserved!

Is that not the cutest cake topper that you've ever seen in your ENTIRE life?!? Jenny said that I can spray it with clear coat and it'll last for a year even though it's made of fondant. I wish we could keep it even longer than that!
Jenny is our Risk Control guy Sam's wife. She's a chef and made the cake and cupcakes for the shower. Each one had fondant decorations on them. I can't imagine how long that took her to make! There were tiny booties, pacifiers, rubber ducks, and flowers!
The cake was red velvet with real cream cheese icing. Seriously...it was heavenly.

Benefit of the hubs working for the same company? He got to come to the shower!

For a relatively small department, there were TONS of gifts! We got our big carseat and other car accessories for the Little Miss to ride in the Tahoe in style! Along with that we got a Baby Bumbo seat and tray, clothes, socks, and picture frames.

My Account Manager, Valorie, had a friend of hers make me a swamp centerpiece with a stuffed alligator in a tutu with a crown! Don't you love it!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment